GAS TRADE: UNIT 11 (5th ed. pub. 2015)
CSA Group's 2015 Gas Trade materials reference the Red Seal Program's trade outlines for your preparation to become a nationally recognized gasfitter. Please visit the Red Seal Program's website for more details. Unit 11 - Basic electricity for gas fired equipmentPurpose:
A thorough understanding of electricity and its application to gas-fired systems and of installation, servicing, and maintenance is an essential part of a gas technician's/fitter's training.Learning Objectives:
At the end of this unit you will be able to:
- Understand the function of a building power supply.
- Recognize common features of power supplies.
- Read and interpret electrical drawings.
- Use measuring and test instruments.
- Understand the function of electrical circuits and hardware devices.
- Understand the function and operation of millivolt systems
GST REG No R119441681
QST REG No R1006017360